Friday, January 13, 2017

#PizzaGate, Diplomatic Immunity, and What to Do Now

Please let me preface by explaining something I see people missing all over social media. Well-meaning people are running down all of the wrong leads. We will never get rid of pedophiles. It is just not going to happen, so let us be realistic. The FBI investigation is not focused on ridding the world of pedophiles, nor is it focused on Comet Ping Pong/James Alefantis. The focus is the Clinton Foundation, and investigators keep losing sight of that. We have bigger issues than the psycho at 5037 Connecticut Avenue (who, from all indications, is going to implode all by himself). New readers, please go back and read this series on PizzaGate from the start so that you will understand how I got to this particular article.

Two days ago someone posted a message on Gab saying it was a relief that Hillary Clinton did not win the election since she was planning to appoint John Podesta as her Secretary of State (giving the pedophile diplomatic immunity under which to continue his sick activities). For some reason, diplomatic immunity had never occurred to me, so I did some research. What follows are the results of that search and my conclusions based on same.

I need to establish one thing at the outset. John Podesta still has his diplomatic passport, so he already has diplomatic immunity. Those of you who follow me on social media will recall I was concerned about the risk some are suggesting he and his brother took in Portugal by abducting Madeleine McCann (still unproven). I now have my answer. If they did take her, John Podesta participated under the blanket of protection afforded by diplomatic immunity. (I have not investigated the implications of Tony being involved; I will leave that for a future time.)

As to Hillary Clinton: She already had diplomatic immunity because she was the First Lady of the United States (BTW, all links are posted at the bottom of this article for reference). So the fact that she became Secretary of State had no bearing on her status in that regard. (Astute readers, especially those who served under Bill Clinton, are wondering about Bosnia/Kosovo. That discussion will be at another time.)

Yes, diplomatic immunity can be waived, and if anyone would be willing to do so it is probably Donald Trump. However, that does not even begin to solve the problems with PizzaGate, because while certain countries would love to nail these people, other countries like their human trafficking the way it is and would fight tooth-and-nail against anything that remotely implicated their illicit operations (and which might bring them before the International Criminal Court). Are readers beginning to see the problem here? This is not about what the FBI knows, because I guarantee the FBI knows everything that I do and much more that I do not and to which I do not have access. The problem is prosecuting the case. If we take the Clinton Foundation to trial on human trafficking charges, every country involved will have to be listed as part of the ring. Some of those countries will deny having any knowledge of such operations, and will vehemently deny they are occurring. (Gotta love politics). 

Yes, I am being extremely pessimistic here, but I have not given up just yet. Sometime next week I am going to pop in to the U.S. Attorney's office and ask someone more knowledgeable than myself if there is some angle I have not considered. Barring an epiphany, we may be stuck in an Elliott Ness/Al Capone situation where the best we can do is go after the Clinton Foundation for abuse of its 501(c)3 status. I will let readers know as soon as I learn anything in this regard. Meanwhile, I am still working; the weather has not cooperated much but as of Monday it looks like clear-sailing to get some serious legwork done. I will post what I get as soon as I am able to do so. 

FYI: I am going to take a "personal day" Friday. I cannot resist the opportunity to play with the snowflakes on Inauguration Day. For those who do not know, they plan to meet at the corner of 14th Street and Pennsylvania Avenue at 7:00 a.m. No word as to what they plan after that, but I imagine a slow march to the west side of the Capitol, where they will get as close as they can and throw temper tantrums in hopes of changing the election. As an olive branch, I will be bringing a supply of safety pins. (I am so bad. LMAO!)

LINKS:

For John Podesta's passport status, refer to his North Korea visit under "Recent Years":


Commentary on Cabinet diplomatic immunity, see Jim Gordon's post:


Search results for diplomatic immunity afforded First-and-former-First Ladies:


General discussion of diplomatic immunity:





No comments:

Post a Comment

The Only True Way to End Racism