Monday, November 14, 2016

Americans Have Been Had - Introduction

In this series, we are going to take a trip down memory lane. The reason we are doing that is because Americans have been sold a bill of goods.
 
We owe this trip to Glenn Beck. I stopped watching him a while back because he was saying and doing some outrageous things, but I should have reminded myself not to throw out the baby with the bathwater.
 
Today someone recirculated the following interview on Twitter:
 
So I began a search of foreign media outlets. The results were astounding. I wrote the following article about George Soros last year, but it barely scratched the surface:

 
I have learned much since then, and all of the election shenanigans had me getting very close to what I have just discovered. I knew Putin was supporting Donald Trump's election and wanted to keep Hillary out, which seemingly was confirmed today by the following announcement out of Russia:
 
I also knew Putin has a bounty on George Soros' head.
 
What I did not know is that this turf war between the Russians and George Soros has been going on for decades.

Hang on for the ride, readers.
 
In Part One we will go back to the late '70's.

SPOILER ALERT: If you think you know Iran-Contra, think again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Only True Way to End Racism