Monday, March 16, 2020

The Ramifications of the #Coronavirus Hysteria

While everyone is hunkering down to do their "civic duty" by staying home, allowing their businesses to be shut down by the G.O.V..E.R.N.M.E.N.T, I realize no one is thinking.

Consider this:

How many stories have we heard about some crazed nut deciding to kill his wife and children and then eat a bullet himself because he got fired from a job?

EXPECT THAT IN SPADES.

How long before all of these "patriots" get sick of doing without and start LOOTING?

How long before people get fed up all together and begin RIOTING?

Those of you who have been "predicting" martial law for a DECADE NOW will finally get your wish.

But, it's all in the spirit of being a good American, right?

WHAT-THE-FUCK HAPPENED TO ALL OF THE REAL PATRIOTS WE USED TO HAVE JUST A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO???

Someone please pass out the cyanide. I really do not want to watch this shit show anymore.

1 comment:

  1. Hey LaDonny, you sound like this lockdown is gettin' to ya'.
    Sorry to hear about your friend in Bakersfield.
    I was born in Bakersfield, raised in Oildale a suburb of Bakersfield. I left there in the 80s never looked back. California had too many rules for me, but look at it it now, glad I left before the real insanity started.
    Anyway I noticed you blocked my irritating ass on Gab and happened to notice your blog address and thought I'd stop in and post a comment. Good luck out there, bye bye...

    ReplyDelete

The Only True Way to End Racism