Monday, July 16, 2018

General Flynn vs. Peter Strzok: Round Two?

...Or, maybe, Round Three?

Since Thursday, with the exception of very short breaks, I have been digging into Peter Strzok's history. There is precious little to be found when searching his name, and his biography, as it were, skips decades at a time. However, thanks to fellow Internet researchers/analysts, I have been able to piece together some disturbing information and, with the help of a couple of extremely experienced and well-qualified friends, have come up with a couple of hypotheses I will share later in this article.

Peter Strzok is an arrogant ass. As I watched him during the joint congressional hearing, I really wanted to knock the man out of his chair! My personal favorite line of his was, "Happy to indulge you." SLAP!!! He exudes "I know more than you do and you are far too stupid to catch me!" It was that attitude that got me reconsidering what happened to General Flynn. Having watched that performance, I found it impossible to believe he did not catch it, yet somehow he fell into Strzok's "trap". I have never, for one minute, believed such a thing happened, but now I know it. So, I decided to take a little trip into Strzok's history. The results are alarming.

Oddly enough, I got this idea from the movie "Thirteen Days". (Don't laugh.) I remembered Kenny O'Donnell trying to figure out if the back channel who had approached the Kennedy administration was genuinely representing Khrushchev. He went to the FBI and compared Khrushchev's biography with the man in question, side-by-side. Lo-and-behold, the two had met while in the military. So, I asked myself the same question. Is it possible General Flynn and Peter Strzok met before the whole "Russian collusion" nonsense began? 

My first stop was Wikipedia, which has precious little to say about the G-man. Next, I found the following post on Reddit:


The first comment gave me a starting point, along with doing a little math to determine Strzok had to have been active duty late 1991/early 1992 through 1995/1996. Next, I began asking questions on Twitter. Before long, someone told me that the 82nd (General Flynn) probably did joint exercises with the 101st (Strzok), but they were not certain. Meanwhile, I was checking various hashtags, and I found the following thread:


Thomas Wictor is a well-known researcher and blogger, and the information in this thread is startling, to say the least. Peter Strzok Sr. worked for a well-known CIA front company (Bell-Textron) in...wait for it...IRAN. He states in the newspaper article that he was a fan of the Ayatollah Khomeini. I will let readers finish that thread on their own, because I need to move on to the next link. This one comes from another researcher and blogger, "SnowWhite7IAM:


Skipping past all of the commentary on the hearing, we reach the following, stunning information: Peter Strzok worked for the FBI and CIA at the same time:


This position was created by Congress in 1996? If so, that would explain why Peter Strzok was on the Joint Secret Service/CIA Task force. I urge readers to go through this thread very carefully, along with the following related Reddit:


So now that I had a launching point, I began doing some independent searches and came up with the following, very disturbing article:


Let us walk through this. The first thing we see is Haiti. Hold onto your hats for that one; we will return to it in just a moment. Then the writer begins tracing Peter Strzok's family tree and, boy, is it interesting. And very frightening. Iran. CIA. Nuclear reactors. General James Cartwright (related by marriage). Stuxnet (the computer worm allegedly planted in Iran by the Israelis, said information having been leaked by Cartwright):


We also have Kenya. Late-night meetings at the White House. Melissa's promotion to the SEC at a very suspicious time. Peter Jr. being the last one to see the Datto server. The rest of the article covers possible connections to Barack Obama, but it is slightly off the topic of this post. 

Back to Haiti. In my endeavor to determine whether-or-not General Flynn and Peter Strzok ever crossed paths in the Army, someone brought up Operation Uphold Democracy:


As readers will note, the 101st joined the 82nd in that operation. Does that necessarily mean the two men meet in Haiti? No, but the person went on to mention Fort Polk, home of the Joint Readiness Training Center (JRTC):


Could they have met there? We might be able to figure that out if we had Strzok's full biography instead of that threadbare Wikipedia article. Either way, given Peter Strzok Sr.'s involvement with Catholic Relief Services (a rumored CIA front), it is pretty much a given that, by the time of the earthquake and the subsequent Haiti Relief Fund being raided by the Clintons, I believe we have enough "there, there" to warrant further investigation:


I have every reason to believe I am on track when I assert there was some other motive in Peter Strzok's treatment of General Flynn other than "just" hating this administration, and I will be digging further starting right after I finish this post. I firmly believe this is the key to clearing General Flynn's name. Please stay tuned and, if any of my readers has information that would help, please feel free to post a comment. I can also be reached on Twitter at @PizzaGateLibya.

To Be Continued 






No comments:

Post a Comment

The Only True Way to End Racism