Tuesday, July 17, 2018

General Flynn vs. Peter Strzok: Mounting Evidence of a Vendetta

What a difference a day makes. The evidence is mounting rapidly that this was, indeed, a hit job on General Flynn. I will let everyone read these first two background articles for themselves so that I can get to the real bombshells:



This next article reveals information that, were I in military intelligence, I just might want to find out what was going on:


Skipping past Peter Strzok's family history, the final paragraph brings Uranium One into the picture. Readers will recall from yesterday's article that Strzok Sr., as well as Mark Strzok, both have backgrounds in nuclear activity. The George Webb video (which was also in one of yesterday's links) at the bottom tells a very frightening story of uranium being transferred from Russia to the United States beginning back in 1993. As I listened, I kept asking why on earth we were buying uranium from Russia when we appear to have just turned around and sold it back twenty years later! But when I thought about it for a while, something occurred to me. If this uranium was being brought here, not just to help the Navy but as cover for a nefarious enrichment program, the plan may have been to ship it to Iran. However, the plan did not come to fruition before the administration changed, and with the "War on Terror" starting, and the administration's strong desire to strike Iran, it was temporarily scuttled. Why would this scenario even cross my mind? Because when the opportunity presented itself, THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED:


Rumors have swirled around that deal ever since it was made, and since I am not a nuclear expert I do not want to get very far afield. But rumor has it some of the uranium is "missing", and rumor has it the "missing" uranium went to Iran. [NOTE: The Hill article says "Asia"; for those who do not know Iran is in Western Asia (not the Middle East, as I am certain many people believe).] Can I prove it? Of course not. But we are not here to play military intelligence officers. We are here to figure out what Peter Strzok's problem is, so let us continue.

The following article forced me to take a long break to try and calm down:


"EXPOSED: Peter Strzok...Worked as Obama and Brennan's Envoy to Iranian Regime"

Let that sink in. 

I urge my readers to study every single word of that article, but I want to draw your attention to the dates it covers on this subject. 2011 through 2015. Who was Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency for most of that time?

General Flynn.

Do you think he might have been slightly interested in what was happening in Iran? 

YOU BET!

But, we are not quite done. It is time for the piece de resistance. We have been discussing Peter Strzok for a while now, and John Brennan's name keeps rearing its ugly head. But now we add another name:


JOHN. FUCKING. KERRY.

If you are like me, you are now wishing you could just move into a padded room somewhere, safe from the world, with plenty of medication to keep you looped. So, I will allow you to read that article on your own; it has some excellent information on the spy infiltration of the Trump campaign. But, we are getting there, readers. Again, if anyone has anything to add, please comment below or reach me on Twitter at @PizzaGateLibya.

To Be Continued





No comments:

Post a Comment

The Only True Way to End Racism