Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Insanity (#PizzaGate, #PedoFiles, #SpiritCooking)

I apologize to my readers for interrupting my series, but I got sucked into PizzaGate and the more I have learned the less I have been able to focus on what I was saying. I will continue the series at some point, because it is important for everyone to understand what has been happening. Yes, I know this is all tied together with George Soros, but I have just been overwhelmed by the barbarous depravity.

Who does these things? [CAUTION: GRAPHIC CONTENT.] Who brags about putting a penis inside of a baby's mouth ("Heavy Breathing", Comet Ping Pong) and says laughingly "We all have our preferences..." [diabolical laugh]? Who makes videos showing S & M and calls it "art"? Who makes jokes about little children being "entertainment" (and we are not talking about those children saying silly things)? Who makes "music videos" showing men exchanging spit for sexual pleasure...and takes their "music" to a "family pizza parlor" for "all ages" to view?

WHO DOES THESE THINGS?!

No, we are not talking about an African tribe somewhere in the wilderness. We are talking about people who have been in leadership roles in America. People with "educations". People with "intellect". People who were born and raised in a civilized society.

People who think allowing a baby to mistake a man's penis for his mother's breast is a "preference".

I was able to compartmentalize this evil when I associated it with Islam. Muslims spend an average of twelve hours a day in madrassas learning this sick shit. But this is not Islam. This is one of our former presidents, his wife, his chief-of-staff, and their entourage.

How in God's name is this happening in America?

Please excuse me while I throw up.

Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Only True Way to End Racism